I am a VP in a large Utah company and we had a group recently hit a signficant milestone, so to celebrate we wanted to take them to nice dinner in Park City. We chose Ruth's Chris because we thought this is where our team would like to go. The really did a poor job and took away from, not did not add to our celebration. Here are all the things that were poor on their part:
1. They did not have all the tables set, missing plates, silverware etc.
2. They never offered anyone anything to drink the entire night. Only water. No soda, coffee, tea, beer, wine. NOTHING! I have never been to a resturant in my life that did not offer drinks. The entire room drank only water the entire night.
3. The service was poor, the people were extremely rude. If you asked for anything they were put out. Has to be the worst service experience I ever had in a high dollar resturant.
4. They messed up orders and brought the wrong steaks. All of the steaks were over cooked.
5. When they brought out dessert, they did not offer coffee.
6. I had to pay for everyone even if they could not make it, I had no problem with that at all. I had 7 people not make it, so that was an extra 1,000 to pay. We asked for one cheesecake to take to go, and the waitress said, 'let me go see' and never returned. WOW!
There are more, but the point is it was a horrible service experience. I don't know if they could have done a more poor job. Very frustrating.
(Best part of the night was the cheesecake, it was AWESOME... although I will never eat it again). I have 1500 employees in my division and I will use Ruth's Chris as an example on how not to do business.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.