Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 273 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Thaynes Canyon Drive
Transit: Park City Public Transit stops directly in from of the hotel on Thaynes Canyon Drive.
Description: Park City is sizzling with the new Ruth's Chris Steak House. Located in the elegant Hotel Park City with amazing views of the Wasatch Mountains, Ruth's Chris will dazzle mogul skiers, local carnivores, and distinguished hotel guests alike with its stellar cuisine and impeccable service. An ideal culinary experience for both business executives or romantic duos, Ruth's Chris Steak House can accommodate your needs in a rustic mountain-lodge setting.
Reviewed November 12, 2011

I am a VP in a large Utah company and we had a group recently hit a signficant milestone, so to celebrate we wanted to take them to nice dinner in Park City. We chose Ruth's Chris because we thought this is where our team would like to go. The really did a poor job and took away from, not did not add to our celebration. Here are all the things that were poor on their part:
1. They did not have all the tables set, missing plates, silverware etc.
2. They never offered anyone anything to drink the entire night. Only water. No soda, coffee, tea, beer, wine. NOTHING! I have never been to a resturant in my life that did not offer drinks. The entire room drank only water the entire night.
3. The service was poor, the people were extremely rude. If you asked for anything they were put out. Has to be the worst service experience I ever had in a high dollar resturant.
4. They messed up orders and brought the wrong steaks. All of the steaks were over cooked.
5. When they brought out dessert, they did not offer coffee.
6. I had to pay for everyone even if they could not make it, I had no problem with that at all. I had 7 people not make it, so that was an extra 1,000 to pay. We asked for one cheesecake to take to go, and the waitress said, 'let me go see' and never returned. WOW!

There are more, but the point is it was a horrible service experience. I don't know if they could have done a more poor job. Very frustrating.

(Best part of the night was the cheesecake, it was AWESOME... although I will never eat it again). I have 1500 employees in my division and I will use Ruth's Chris as an example on how not to do business.

4  Thank housermania

Reviewed November 6, 2011

Great food, wonderful Wait Staff. Delightful Venison and To die for bread pudding.

Reviewed October 24, 2011

Fantastic, what can I say. I had my leftover steak for breakfast a day later - still delicious!

Reviewed October 12, 2011

We had been here once before and we had a lovely dinner but felt a little off put by the over attentive staff but this time EVERYTHING was spot on!! Our server was wonderful and the dinner itself outstanding! I am planning on splurging on Ruth's Chris as often as I can afford it! The fresh bread was lovely and the salad, fried lobster and halibut we had were all fantastic! The set menus are great value!

Reviewed October 6, 2011

The service & food were outstanding!!! The views can't be beat.