We stayed at the Silver Baron 3 years ago so this was our second stay and it was still excellent. Nice room, good breakfast that was included, and the best part is their shuttle that takes you to the lifts that are right up the street but also takes you to the restaurants. There is really no nead for a car however we did rent one from SLC airport because it was cheaper than the shuttle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rustic meets refined elegance at the Silver Baron Lodge where unparalleled accommodations and service come together in one of the most beautiful settings. Timber frame architecture, stone fireplaces and iron finishes capture the mining heritage of Park City. Conveniently located near the base of Deer Valley Resort, this lodge offers guests a variety of year-round activities. The complimentary in-town transportation service, provided by Cadillac, offers direct access to the resort and allows you to experience the shopping dining and nightlife on Park City’s Historic Main Street, just minutes away. These mountain inspired residences feature full kitchens, fireplaces, private hot tubs and spacious living and dining areas. Relax and enjoy amenities such as a complimentary hot breakfast buffet during the ski season, a family-friendly heated outdoor pool with water slide, complimentary wireless Internet, on-site concierge and bell service and regularly scheduled yoga classes. The staff at Silver Baron Lodge delivers the exceptional guest service for which Deer Valley Resort is famous. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Silver Baron Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Baron Hotel Park City
- Silver Baron Lodge Park City, Utah