“Worth the money” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Gorgoza Park

Gorgoza Park
Ranked #12 of 85 things to do in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: Gorgoza Park offers seven tubing lanes, mini-snowmobiles, a learn to ski and snowboard area, and the Fort Frosty play area for children under 3 years of age.
Ogden, Utah, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Worth the money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I took my four kids (ages 6, 8, 12, 14) and every one of us had fun! We purchased a 2 hour ticket and that was just about perfect. My kids were cold, tired, and done at the end. The rides downhill were fast but I felt safe and wasn't worried about my youngest getting hurt. We will do this again. I've heard the lines can get long but when we went, it took about 20 minutes to get from the bottom to the top and back down again.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Theron M

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Time Every Time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I have been there three times over the last three winters and it is always a good time. Usually take out-of-towners who don't ski and it is fun for them. The runs are a little slow, but for $20 it is an awesome choice to experience the snow with little effort.

Visited January 2013
Encino, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Family Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

My visitors had a great time with their 8 and 10 year olds. A MUST TO DO WHEN YOU VISIT PARK CITY WITH KIDS

Visited April 2013
Dallas, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun tubing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Great for all ages! my 4yrs old loved this place so we did too :) long runs and super fast tracks! 100% recommended.

Visited March 2013
Miami, Florida
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Tubing is my sport.... well maybe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

My family had a blast at Gorgoza Park. I swear they heard my screaming when they pushed me off the edge to start my descent clear to Miami from Utah. The park was clean, well organized and the staff was friendly. There are other places to go tubing (and we've been there) but the combination of proximity to Park City as well as the pulley systems that they have to take you up make this my personal favorite. The only downside..... you are right next to the highway so you're view isn't the best. If you're looking for a fun way to spend a couple of hours this is your place! If scenery is your thing this is not the place for you.

Visited March 2013