“So much fun!”

Gorgoza Park
Ranked #11 of 96 things to do in Park City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Located two miles east of Parley's Summit off of I-80, Gorgoza Park offers fun for all ages with seven tubing lanes, mini-snowmobiles, and the Fort Frosty play area for children under 3 years of age.
Reviewed March 26, 2012

We went snow tubing on our "off day" from skiing and had a blast! Youngest was 4y.o. (must be 42" tall for big slope but plenty to do for smaller kids), oldest was 65 y.o. ...fun for all ages.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

This is a fantastic spot to take the kids!! Ohhh & my wife & I had a great time as well. I mean after all who doesn't remember sledding til' you were frozen as a kid? The only reason it didn't get 5 stars is because it can get really crowded. Long lines are not my favorite but the fun outweighed the down time.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

okay this was my first time tubbing and this is the best. went to other tubbing place round the country after this and this by far the most orgaanised. Had so much fun, this was the best

Reviewed March 18, 2012

We had fun but wish staff could be more helpful at the top to push the tube. Due to the warm weather, the snow was kind of slushy, without a good push at the top, there's no way tube could slide down to bottom especially for kids. so my son got very frustrated he had to pull the tube half way every time, he gave up after about 1 hr. He also tried snow mobile, and he had more fun than tubing the day we went.

Reviewed March 15, 2012

We went to Gorgoza Park when we took a day off from skiing. It was really crowded around 2 when we got there, but thinned out after an hour. There were two hills to tube down. We went to the higher one every time. Staff was nice and it was a fun break.