“Black Tie Ski Rentals”

Park City Junior Snowboard Package
$36.27*
Park City Basic Ski Rental Package
More attraction details
Owner description: Black Tie Delivery Ski Rentals delivers the best ski and snowboard rental equipment directly to customers' lodging in Park City, Deer Valley, and The Canyons.
Sydney, Australia
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Black Tie Ski Rentals”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I was delighted with the service, price and equipment that I rented from Black Tie. I skied at the Canyons and stayed at Red Pine Condos. Black Tie delivered and collected the equipment at the times we had agreed from my condo. It saved me a lot of time and hassle and their prices were great too.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Ocean, NJ
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Black Tie Delivers Impeccable Service - Again and Again”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Black tie once again brought us the latest equipment - delivering exactly on time and ensuring that we all had the perfect fit and that we were totally satisfied. They are the best that there is in the Ski Valet business and they will make your vacation hassle-free.

Visited February 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Miami Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great company, great service”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Going with Black Tie was a great decision. The quality of their equipment is premium- more so than a regular shop. Their prices are the same, and their in-room fitting service is so convenient. They swapped out my husband's and son's skis for snowboards with a phone call the night before. Excellent all around.

1 Thank MiamiMom2008
Saint Louis, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“If you want convenience, rent from Black Tie”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We have rented from Black Tie many times. They will come directly to your hotel, condo or any other place that you want. Always prompt, friendly and efficient. Equipment is in great shape. We have never had any kind of problem with Black Tie and will continue to use them for ski vacations. They also give a 20% discount to returning customers. It doesn't get any easier than this.

Chicago, Illinois
“Best Ski Rental business in Park City!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I have been to Park City many times as I love to ski. Black Tie has the best service and equipment I have ever used anywhere. Delivery was right on time and pick up was a breeze. Do yourself a favor and rent your equipment from Black Tie. You will not be disappointed.