“AMAZING EMPLOYEES AND SERVICE”

Black Tie Ski Rentals of Park City
Park City Junior Snowboard Package
$36.27*
Park City Basic Ski Rental Package
More attraction details
Owner description: Black Tie Delivery Ski Rentals delivers the best ski and snowboard rental equipment directly to customers' lodging in Park City, Deer Valley, and The Canyons.
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I have been using Black Tie for the past 3 years for all my guests and recommend them continuously. They are always on time, spend time making sure all the equipment rented is sized correctly and adjusted to skiers ability levels. I have friends who have used other companies and now are using Black Tie. Also their prices are very competitive so you aren't paying more for Black Ties Service.

There are newer reviews for Black Tie Ski Rentals of Park City

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We've used black tie ski rentals for 3 years in a row. We love their service. The premium boot upgrade is really worth it if you're anything more than a beginner skier. The kids equipment was good for beginner and advanced beginners. When they made a mistake and have me the wrong helmet, they immediately exchanged it once I noticed the error and met me in 5 minutes at the bottom of the slopes.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Thank you for your excellent, friendly, expert service 10-16 March 2013 for my family and the Alamo Ski Club! The Club had contracted with another group and it fell through at the last miinute. I suggested Black Tie because I had used your services in Lake Tahoe. You came to the rescue and wowed our group with your fantastic service, coming to our hotel and bringing excellent equiptment, your expertise and value. We could not have been more pleased, and you even returned to help other people in the hotel who had equiptment problems. What great service!
See you next time...definately!

Chaplain [LTC] James C. Berbiglia and family...and Alamo Ski Club

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Great service. They brought our skis to us and picked them up at the exact times that we asked. The woman who brought them was very nice and had other options in the van in case we didn't like the boots and skis that she brought up to the room.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Excellent options and knowledgeable staff on short notice even at christmastime! They are super nice and came with equipment to our rental. Came back to make a simple adjustment and were very nice about it.