TripAdvisor
Panguitch
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews wifi worked very well bed was comfortable mini fridge coffee maker tv channels no frills motel desk office
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is a decent motel for a decent price for the area near Bryce Canyon. The managers were very friendly and helped with information about food, the parks (Bryce, Zion, Grand Canyon North Rim) as well as the roads in between. My room was large and updated in some ways, but old in others. The fixtures were new in the bathroom, and there was a new light bar above the bathroom mirror. I really liked this, because it made the bathroom very bright for my morning shave. Most motels seem to have dark, low wattage lighting. There are other reviews about the mattresses being new, but uncomfortable. Mine was OK, but I doubt it was new, The center of the bed was higher than the sides, so I kind of felt like I might roll out. But it was comfortable enough, and I slept fine. The TV and wifi worked fine for me, with plenty of choice on the TV. Overall not bad at all and I would stay here again, especially when the Best Western down the road is asking $345 per night!

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed August 14, 2019 via mobile

We were originally planning on staying two nights at this motel while visiting Bryce Canyon. But after one night we decided to book elsewhere. The bed was so hard it hurts our backs and the air-conditioning froze up in the middle of the night and made a loud clanging noises. However the room was clean and maintained and the manager told me that the mattresses were all new which I don’t doubt. But they were definitely not comfortable. This is obviously an older Motel.The manager did offer to put us in another room for the second night but since the mattresses were all the same it really wouldn’t of made a difference. We are not mad we are just stating the facts.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2019 via mobile

Excellent hotel with super friendly staff. Great location close to lots of tourist attractions and hidden treasures.

We originally booked just one night, but were so happy with it that we stayed a second night.

Highly recommended.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2019

Large clean rooms and well maintained motel. The manager was polite and very helpful giving us advise on where to get breakfast as this was not included. I would highly recommend this motel if you are seeing Bryce Canyon as it must be the best value option in the area.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

The room was clean, good sized, and the bed was comfortable. The price was good. It served the purpose of a motel. There was fresh carpet in the room and the staff was very friendly. I would stay there again.

Date of stay: April 2019