“Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed July 18, 2012

quick, good, small town atmosphere. Obviously a local hang-out, it was very good.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

We ate breakfast here at the end of our trip. This is a typical diner with not much atmosphere and a simple ordinary breakfast....nothing special. I had French toast and bacon (the bacon was over cooked). My husband had eggs with hashbrowns. I would look for some other place if I was in the area.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

We needed a breakfast spot and got a recommendation for this place. It was mid-morning so not crowded at all. Good breakfast and fun chatting about small town activities. Interesting - we only saw two "older" guys, but they could cook and give good service! Reminded me of the diners of the past.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

Stopped for lunch, ordered chicken blts, trout and a cobb salad. The chicken sandwich was good, lots of bacon, the trout was cooked perfectly and tasty, the Cobb salad was just OK, no egg or avocado in it. Only one waitress to take orders and clean tables, so this is not a place for a quick bite. Service was pretty slow and a little bit frazzled.

Reviewed August 26, 2011

We chose this place over the Smoke House across the street mostly because of the prices. I had the trout & it was the size of the plate & excellent. Everyone else was also happy with their meal. Service was prompt. 80 N Main, PO Box 157, Panguitch, UT [--]. Next to Church's Blue Pine Motel, good place to stay.