Well, the first clue was the carpet, which was absolutely filthy, covered with old French fries, used straws, crumbs, toothpicks - it looked like it hadn't been vacuumed for about 2 weeks. The meal was cheap but very basic and clearly microwaved. There seemed to be plenty of staff who were courteous enough but seemed not to notice the dirt or be interested in anything but chatting around the bar to each other. We ate here because it was so handy to our motel and there wasn't much else open on a Sunday night, but I definitely wouldn't recommend it.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.