“good but not very tasteful”
Review of Henrie's Drive Inn

Henrie's Drive Inn
Ranked #2 of 28 Restaurants in Panguitch
Cuisines: Fast Food
Description: This is a local mom-and-pop burger stop near Bryce Canyon NP, popular mostly with local kids and one of the few places in town open late. The phone number is 435-676-2731.
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We got a menu: cheeseburger with bacon and fries. I was far from impressed by the meat taste. Onions in the burger were quite surprising while tomato was absent.
Shake was supposed to be wonderful. Again, nothing special.
Staff is friendly. Decor is fun.

Good but not flabbergasted as I expected to be based on the reco of our motel owner.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

While on a road trip from SLC to Kanab, we stopped for lunch in Panguitch, UT. It was a Saturday afternoon and for some reason, after driving up and down the main drag of town, the only place we could find that was open was Henrie's. Too bad I did not know that just a few more minutes on the road to the next town of Hatch, there would be several decent options for lunch. Should have checked Tripadvisor for those options before going to Henrie's. After checking out the menu and also looking at the food that other patrons were eating, I was hard pressed to find something that did not appear to be cooked in grease. I opted for a "new" menu item that appeared to have chance of being acceptable. The bacon/chicken wrap proved otherwise. It turned out to be just a few measly chunks of chicken, sparsely sprinkled with a few bit of bacon and some shredded cheese wrapped in a cold, tasteless flour tortilla. It was one step up from being totally inedible. My wife's chicken sandwich was just about as bad, but fortunately not quite. I did not expect fine dining, but I just don't get the reviews of this place that seem to rave about it. Needless to say I will avoid this place on any future visits to Panguitch.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Old hamburgers great fries, shakes and malts. Highly recommend Bacon Cheeseburger, I'll go back for that!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Got into Panguitch in time to grab a late lunch here. The four of us had burgers with the works and shakes. Burgers were good but would have preferred sliced onion instead of chopped and a piece of lettuce instead of shredded. Milkshakes were delightful. The menu does include choices other than burgers.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Henrie's is your classic burger and shake place - and yes, you can drive through! We ate here twice and enjoyed the burgers with special sauce and fries. The highlight for our group though was the variety of shakes and malts - everyone we had was delicious. Be prepared though...you get your shake while you wait for your food!

In addition to burgers they have a chicken bacon wrap that several in our group said was the best they have ever had! Also on the menu were specialty items with chicken, a Mexican section and ice cream cones.

Good food, fast and classic.

1  Thank Zee P