“Budget price, good location”
Review of Marianna Inn

Marianna Inn
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Panguitch
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Stayed 3 nights at the Marianna while seeing Zion and Bryce parks. I don't know why so many motels get their mattresses from the Slab O'Granite mattress company, but I hated the bed. TV was good, as was wifi. The cabin could have used a paint job and a floor leveling. Staff was not Johnny on the Spot with room maintenance and towel replenishing. I'd stay again, but I'd wish fervently for a memory foam mattress topper. The manager was nice and friendly. Overall I would rate my stay as fair but a good bargain.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Marianna Inn

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We stayed during the off tourist season. There only about 5 other guests in the hotel. The beds were very hard. It was also very expensive with no breakfast. The room was $84. We will probably try another hotel in the area next time

Room Tip: choose the cabin over the other rooms
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Dont think because its kinda cute its clean. Take the pillow case off and look at the filthy rotten drool infested pillows. Yuck yuck! Hairs on the sheets,omg the bedspread had chocolate or blood on the underside by the pillows,one half roll of toilet paper. The office should be an all year haunted attraction,smell and all. I will say the male owner was very friendly talkative end nice.take note of the dirty smoking room cleaner and youll no why the place is dirty. Cant believe we actually stayed there.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed October 4, 2013

the hotel is combined of 2 options, Mariana and its twin in the area. run by same owner. they cheated us when we arrived late at night and charged us for a room that is rated 75$ - we were charged 140$. this was an abuse - as we called earlier to inquire and the rate was much less $.. and in the internet is rated 75$. the overall feeling is of neglect, it is over a garage and there is no breakfast - for 150$ !!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank leorab1
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

I was on my way to Bryce Canyon and everything in the area was packed, but luckily we got the last cabin here :)
It is spacious and has three queen size beds, it is very charming, but if you want luxury you should not go here.
The wifi works great.
Bathroom is small and not the best.
For a few nights I would recommend this place, but for a longer stay you might want to look for something else.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank AndersKN
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Do yourself a favour: don't book it. It's small, noisy, falling apart, not properly cleaned and the staff is rude. Worst stay during our four week trip in the USA. The only good thing was a decent Wifi-connection.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Wceendje
Reviewed August 16, 2013

This place is not nice. the air doesn't work, either does the phone, there are bugs in the room, the service isn't great. We were only suppose to pay $202 but ended up paying $287! I will never come here again and I'm going to te everyone that this place sucks. I would rather sleep in a car! This is my true option.

• Stayed: August 2013
6  Thank Honest247
Also consider these accommodations in or near Panguitch
Days Inn Panguitch
Purple Sage Motel
Purple Sage Motel
#2 of 14 in Panguitch
Best Western Plus Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel

Been to Marianna Inn? Share your experiences!