“Best BBQ Ever!!!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Best BBQ Ever!!!!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I like to have some BBQ at least once when we are on vacation. When the locals tell you to go to a restaurant for a good meal, then you can bet you will have a good meal!! My husband had the brisket dinner and I had the combination platter, I got to pick 3 BBQ meats and we both got to pick 2 sides and they served us fresh rolls. Well!!!!!!, the brisket was so tender and my other 2 meats that I chose were ribs and a helping of juicy turkey. There must of been no less than 10 sides to choose from, but I chose the maple- brown sugar baked beans and the baked yam!!!! Both delicious. We were staying in Tropic Utah and I believe this restaurant was abt 25 miles away. I'm so glad we found this place. As my review title states "Best BBQ Ever"

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank MikeyRope

• Korean first
  • Thai first
Wyoming
“Very pleasant”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Very good food, a little noisy with kids crying and screaming but not the owners fault. Good service. Probably the best in town.

Seattle, Washington
“"THE" place for dinner in Panguitch!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

If you are driving through Panguitch or staying here on your way to Bryce Canyon - this is the restaurant in town. Very popular with locals and travelers alike. Suggest you make reservations if you want a table during prime dining hours. We called ahead for a table after we checked into our hotel and were glad we did. We were told by a large gathering of folks waiting outside the restaurant when we arrived that is would be a 45 to 60 minutes wait. My quick response was - not if you have reservations! We were seated immediately, order taken, drinks delivered, and followed by a nice dinner. Suggest you arrive hungry as the portions tend to be large. We had the BBQ sampler - the ribs were outstanding, and a delicious steak. Very efficient wait staff - not rushed at all, but know they need to get folks through to make way for the throngs waiting outside.

Wrea Green, United Kingdom
“Just too popular”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

On a Monday night at 8.00 this place was queing outside the door. It seemed popular,a measured menu , well priced, live music but who would wait for 40 minutes. However it closes at 9.00 .What this town does when this establishment closes on a Sunday scares me .

1 Thank Larry M
Rancho Santa Margarita, California
“Best Place to Eat In Town”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

The food was very tasty bar-b-que for sure, but there was about an hour wait on Saturday night. Also, it was the only real sit-down place to eat in town. The ribs were delicious dry-rub smoked, so not all messy. They also had a nice selection of Utah craft brews in bottles. Friendly service in a visually interesting period building.

Definitely worth a visit if you are in town!

1 Thank John E