“Good and friendly service with great food!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rumbi Island Grill-Orem
Ranked #42 of 228 Restaurants in Orem
Cuisines: Polynesian, Hawaiian, Healthy
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Come to Rumbi island grill and experience the taste of the tropics, wheter youre craving a pulled pork ricebowl smothered in teriyaki, a island inspired salad tossed in our homemade dressing, our decadent fish tacos, or a burger or sandwich with our sweet potato fries, we have a little something for everyone. so grab the kids and we look forward to seeing you on our little island
Reviewed March 20, 2014

My husband and I were very impressed on the food and service and this Rumbi Island Grill. The Girls working were very sweet and kind. Our food came out fast and tasted great!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

I'd heard about this place for some time, but had never gone until this past week. I went in with no expectations. As it is, I was neither surprised nor disappointed except for the slow service. The food is probably overpriced a little, but given how common that is these days, I wasn't surprised.

In the end, I'll go again if a colleague or date wants to go, but wouldn't ever go again on my own accord.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We tried this to have something different, but all the menu items seemed to be sweet. I tried jerk sauce on mine and it reminded me of bottled teriyaki sauce. Edible? Yes. Special? Not really.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

We were surprised to find a good Hawaiian restaurant in Provo, Utah. We go to Hawaii all the time and miss it when we are away so this was a little bit of the island. The décor is traditional Hawaiian with authentic historical photos. The music is traditional island music. The food was wonderful. I had fish tacos with a delicate white fish. My husband had a rice bowl with chicken prepared perfectly. The service was friendly and present. They kept checking to make sure we had what we wanted. We would return in a heartbeat.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

When Rumbi Grill originally opened all the offerings had a special taste of the islands. Many of the rice bowls, salads and it signature tortilla soup had a wonderful combination of spice and flavor. Now they are boring remnants of their former selves. Burgers and fries have been introduced so the menu is a confusing mess. The food is just so-so. Can't recommend it any more.