“YUM!”
Review of Wingers

Wingers
Ranked #151 of 228 Restaurants in Orem
Cuisines: American
Description: Wingers knows that you need a comfortable and dependable local spot to watch a sports game, eat some delicious American food, and drink a cold beer. We've perfected the art of giving you the comfort of a classic diner with the energy of your local bar. So come spend some time with our family, and don't leave without trying our famous wings and sticky fingers!
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I wish we had a Winger's...this would definitely be a favorite! The food is excellent. A bowl of popcorn is set in front of you right when you sit down. Great selections and high quality. The sauces are divine, and the boneless wings to die for! I am in love with the stir fry rice bowl with their famous "sticky fingers" (boneless wings). We eat here whenever in the area.

There are newer reviews for Wingers

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I walked in and attempted to make conversation with what would be my waitress.she made it very awkward by not responding to my comment. She seated me and my girlfriend promptly seeming very rushed and not wanted to show us any Customer . I ordered bottles sticky fingers my girlfriend ordered the wrap. Having high expectation for the finger I was excited to eat them , how ever when I got them they were dried out and stringy. Very hard to eat. The girl busing the tables next to us had to grab our waitress twice just to get us service. So over poor service poor food and I do not recommended the Orem wingers to anyone !!!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

You can always count on Winger's for some good food. I'm sure they're trying to create a certain atmosphere but sometimes I don't want to sit right next to someone else when there are a lot of open spaces.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Very affordable ($3.99) kids meals. Kids loved eating waffles for dinner and we thought the chicken and waffles were delicious and a unique meal that was terrific. Strongly recommended!

Reviewed May 20, 2012

If you love wings, you will love Wingers. A bit on the spicy end, but the sauce helps tone down the heat. Of course if you love spicy you won't even care about the dipping sauce. Good food.