“Tres Bon”

Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Orem, Utah
“Tres Bon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

I LOVE Eliane's French Bakery. They are amazing, the food is wonderful, the people are so friendly and it is a wonderful, hidden gem of Orem, Utah. I don't know how they found their way to Orem from France, but I am so glad they did. We used them for a work event and everything was perfect. Amazing. We'll definitely be back! If you're looking for a great place to eat, this definitely counts.

(We had the baguettes, truffles, chocolate cigars, eclairs, and macaroons)

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank csroemmich

Utah
“Magnifique”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Oh my, where do I begin....but with dessert! Napoleons are Amazing. Eclairs are splendid. Chocolate mouse cake is fabulous. Truffles are Heavenly Indulgence. And then for an actual meal.....Crouque Monsieur. My life is now more complete. WOW! We will be back. I can't wait to try their breads and quiche. Fortunately there is always tomorrow.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank Tinaray107
Utah
“The Best Bon Appetit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

I am so glad I came upon this bakery. The folks who run it speak French and English, and do such a wonderful job at making French goodness! They are so kind. Mama cooks in the back, while son runs the front.

Breakfast and lunch foods such as Quiche, and other delectable dishes are something I'll keep coming back for. After eating here, I wish I could retract my words for some other bakeries I've rated (Kneaders). Eliane's is the one I'll go to from now on to satisfy my sweet tooth, and bakery breakfast and lunch cravings. (They are open until 6pm, from what I remember.)

Napoleons, Chocolate cigars, fruit pastries, croissants, cream puffs, turnovers, eclairs, tarts, breads, quiche, cheese breads and rolls, cakes... After just visiting there this morning, I am already craving another visit.

Kneaders has lost its mom-and-pop culture, and has become enveloped in their quest to make money and expand their empire instead of making better foods and providing better service (they have even removed some of my old favorites from their menu). To me, Kneaders was the new, fun, cute puppy that grew into a big dog that makes a pile everywhere I look, and I am quickly losing interest in. Eliane's is our new puppy of a bakery!

Eliane's has me won over!

• Visited March 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
“Love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

I love Eliane's. The only thing that stops me from going there all the time is that I am on diet. Great bread, great pastries. Bon appetite!

• Visited December 2012
Mapleton, Utah, United States
“Best French Bakery in the Valley”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2012

Our family couldn't find good bakery items until we found this treasure. Everything is so delicious and made with quality ingredients. We love the fruit tarts, Napoleons are divine. The bread is buttery goodness. Then one day we tried the savory lunches....oh my!!
It is a little off the main road but it is an Orem secret that can't be missed.

• Visited August 2012