“Good Service ”
Review of Maria Bonita

Maria Bonita
Ranked #10 of 251 Restaurants in Orem
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

Visited here with my family on 7/26/18. Staff were very attentive and the food came out fairly quickly and hot. My parents ordered tostadas which were HUGE! More than they could eat. The owners visited each table to make sure all customers were satisfied.

The food was decent. I would go back.

Account_Owner, Manager at Maria Bonita, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. hope to see you at maria bonita soon!

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

As we walked in we were met with a pleasant greeting from the host and promptly seated. We were immediately brought out our chips, salsa and water. The waitress took our order and in a reasonable time the food was delivered. The food was fantastic. I didn’t give more stars because that’s where the positive experience ended. After our food was brought out no one returned to check on us. No refills on soda. Nobody asked how the food tasted. I even had to go get my own bill after 10 minutes of waiting.
There is potential for this to be a 4-5 star review but because of the poor service after the food was delivered I’ll only give 3 stars

Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

Honestly our favorite place to get Mexican in Utah county. It's excellent. Highly recommend the cheese dip. Not queso, but CHEESE DIP!

Account_Owner, Owner at Maria Bonita, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Skyler, thanks for leaving a review! im glad you enjoyed the best mexican food in utah county. come back soon!

Reviewed June 18, 2018

I think the flautas plate would serve 4. Fajitas will serve two good appetites. And don't forget to get your hug from Maria. She's not the owner, but the kindest server I've ever experienced.

Account_Owner, Owner at Maria Bonita, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Thanks for the review! glad to hear you enjoyed the food. see you soon!

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

Our girl outing was complete by a stop here for dinner. My Chili Verde Burrito was mouth watering. The fajitas at the table sizzled. Plenty to take home for a second meal. Yum!

Account_Owner, Owner at Maria Bonita, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Hi there Marie! Thanks so much for the review. We're glad that you had an awesome time with us. We hope that you'll be sure to keep Maria Bonita as a girl outing tradition. See you in again soon!