“Great Presentation, Good Sushi!”
Review of Sushi YA

Sushi YA
Ranked #45 of 226 Restaurants in Orem
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Glenview, Illinois
“Great Presentation, Good Sushi!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Not the best sushi you can find in Utah County, but it is always fresh and full of flavor. They offer an all-you-can-eat sushi option, which is just way too much food, as they don't allow sharing between friends. The price is right and the atmosphere is great. When in Utah, we always end up here at least once.

• Visited April 2013

Panama
“Great all you can eat! Yes - even sushi!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I was skeptical about an all you can eat sushi restaurant but Yelp confirmed they were great. My daughter and I pigged out and ordered whatever we felt like and we still ate under $40 of sushi so we ended up not getting the $20 all you can eat deal. The place looks shabby and it had cold air blowing around but the sushi was fresh and the tempura was perfect. I'd go again and intend to

Visited March 2013
Boise, Idaho
“All you can eat plan”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

The waitress was slow to pick up order, the table next to us had to go find a server. The food was prepared well and presented in a appealing way. Recommend this restaurant.

Visited March 2013
Orem, Utah
“Best in Utah”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

By far the best sushi in Utah. And with the all you can eat deal you can't beat the value either. Get the dinner all you can eat option even if it is lunch time, it's worth it.
Friendly people, avoid Friday night if you can.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Jac0bBarl0w
Salt Lake City, Utah
“At first I was skeptical, but Sushi Ya was a good experience.”
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

My friends and I went to Sushi Ya for a girls day out lunch. My friend lives in Utah county and recommended Sushi Ya. After reading the reviews I went in with low expectations. When we arrived at the restaurant we were seated right away. Most of us ordered the 14.95 all you can eat sushi option, but one if us ordered off the menu. Some of my favorite rolls were the Godziila, New Jersey And Crystal shrimp roll. The fish tasted fresh and everything was impressive (especially for 14.95). I wouldn't say this is the best sushi I've had, but I would definitely come back.