“Great Service & Great Food!”
Review of Mimis Cafe Orem

Mimis Cafe Orem
Ranked #141 of 232 Restaurants in Orem
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I have been going to Mimi's forever. I just love 'em. I always enjoy the food I receive and the staff is exceptional. I would rate it five stars, but it's nothing super special, just a nice little dinner, in a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

The staff was friendly and very speedy with the service. Told them we were in a big rush so they were able to see that we got in and out in a timely manner. I believe we were in and out in 20 minutes.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Mimis especially in Orem Utah is the best by far eating experience in Utah. Marie Callenders used to be my favorite,but in the past years, I feel Marie Callenders has gone downhill. Dont know why, but their quality of food doesnt hold a candle to Mimis Cafe. It is like Mimis took the Marie Callenders Idea without the pies of course, and added a variety and excellant quality of food to their menu. Everything at Mimis is wonderful. Ever have a problem with your food, no questions asked, the server will do whatever possible to win you over. Mimis Cafe has excellant food, excellant portions, excellant customer service. And the cleanliness is superb. I do have to make one note about Marie Callenders, there is one Marie Callenders that still has excellant service as well as food that Mimis has but it is in southern California, very close to Ontario airport.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

The service was unacceptable. The three of us ordered a salad and cup and soup for lunch. We never saw our server again or anyone else for that matter so after a 50 minute wait we left. We went at 2:30 so it was not at all busy only a few guests in the establishment.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We've eaten here before and liked it, but this time it slipped in our estimation. The food just wasn't up to par. I had the Mediterranean Pasta and it looked liked it had been sitting for awhile and had been reheated...had the glazing, crusty appearance. Hubby had the turkey dinner and he said it tasted old and reheated. Won't be returning...not for the prices they charge.