“variety”

Mimis Cafe Orem
Ranked #138 of 228 Restaurants in Orem
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Mimis is a fun place to go with a wide variety of good food. The only draw backs are it is a bit slow and always loud.

There are newer reviews for Mimis Cafe Orem

Reviewed September 15, 2012

We were hungry and with three people trying to make a decision based on reviews and what was within a reasonable driving distance, we settled for Mimi's. It was okay but if you order their specialty breakfast do not put syrup on it until you try it. I love sweet but this meal was basically two cinnamon buns. I was glad I tried it or it would have been way too sweet even for me.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

the service here is amazing and most things on the menu are really good. I am not a big fan of there beef dip sandwich however.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

I absolutely love the food and the atmosphere!

The only thing I dislike is the service - it is extremely slow, and sometimes the waiters/waitresses seem annoyed when you ask for something. (Even if everyone in your party has empty drinks on the table.)

Despite the service, I come here often with my family for breakfast and usually have a good experience.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

There have been a few cut backs at Mimi's - you used to get a basket of varied breads and muffins, now you get to choose ONE. However, the food is good. We especially like the French Dip. Not always our first choice of dining, but it is still on our choices of dining out!