“Hidden in plain sight”

Add it.
Rancherito's Mexican Food
Ranked #87 of 251 Restaurants in Orem
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

Hidden in the corner of a large parking lot just far enough from State Street and other frequently visited locations that I had driven past it unnoticed for years until this morning.

Quick drive through. Large portions. Fairly good food at reasonable prices. Steak and eggs burrito had a few too many potatoes for my taste, but still good.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

I enjoy eating their breakfast burritos. I am generally a hungry hippo and this definitely fills the hole. I love the tortillas they come in. They give you two salsas if you go through the drive-thru; however, if you dine-in you have more options of salsa and as much as you want. Even a guacamole type salsa.
I have eaten the bean burrito, and the California. Both are good burritos. Tastes better than other fast-food Mexican. The cost may appear to be more, but if you bought the exact amount of food, you would be spending less here.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

I really like this Mexican food. But, it probably should be classified as Mexican-American food, since everything is smothered in delicious cheddar cheese. My favorite is the chips and guacamole, because it's smothered in cheddar cheese. They make great burritos, especially the breakfast burrito. If you're hungry, this is also a great meal on a budget.

Reviewed July 27, 2016

I drove past this place and saw a favorite combination of terms "Mexican food" and "24 hours". In some ways this place is very much a clone of Alberto's, which I recently reviewed from Hurricane: big hefty burritos for under $5. But the burritos here were a little blander than those, so I tried a torta. Wow! HUGE sandwich, almost the size of my head, overflowing with meat and avocado and lettuce, and - like the burritos - about $5 each! Brought some friends back from the meeting I was attending for more tortas, and all agreed that they were very tasty, amazingly large, and did not cost much.

Reviewed May 18, 2016

I'm fairly addicted to the bacon burrito. I stop by for breakfast on the way to work way more than my waist line would prefer.

It's certainly not for the health conscious but for the taste conscious there are few breakfasts that can compete.