“It's Golden Corral!”

Golden Corral
Ranked #94 of 233 Restaurants in Orem
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed January 12, 2013

It's large, loud and usually crowded but the food is good. Well, most of it. I get a small amount of a variety of foods, then go back for what was tasty. Not all items fit that. But anyone who knows what Golden Corral is knows what they are in for.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Ate until I puked, literally, but it was so good I didn't even mind. The perfect place to eat if you have no loved ones, which probably explains all the old people in there. Was amused by the sign advertising the seniors' afternoon delight.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The food was good, The stake that i had was very good never better. i eat so mutch it put me to sleep. all the staff were very helpful. The food was very good some days when i think back i wish i was in that place. it was one of the best Golden Corral i have ever eat in .

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Great for our kids who love to eat a lot of food! But a bit greasy for my taste. I prefer Chuck-a-rama, which still give the all you can eat adventure, but has better quality of food. Golden Corral does have a bigger selection.

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Every time I end up at this place I am horrified by what I see the workers do. Last night I watched the woman at the salad bar use her food gloves to wipe off the counter and open doors and push in on the overflowing garbage and then she used the same dirty gloves to handle each piece of sliced watermelon as she scooped them into the serving tray.

I tried to explain to the woman that she had just made a horrible mistake but she didn't speak English. None of them speak English.

The time before that I watched the salad bar worker pick up tongs that had fallen on the floor and put them back into the serving tray.

Who trains these people?