“Don't eat at Orem Beto's!!!”
Review of Beto's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Beto's
Ranked #156 of 221 Restaurants in Orem
Cuisines: Mexican
Orem, Utah
“Don't eat at Orem Beto's!!!”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I ordered the cheese enchiladas and they weren't hot, the cheese wasn't even melted. I watched the cook prepare my food and he wasn't wearing any gloves and the food was just plain cold. I won't be going back.

• Visited May 2013

Provo
“Prices are going up”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I have like Beto's for years now. I remember eating at beto's when there was only 1 location in Utah County. It was one of my favorite places to grab a quick burrito or torta. Unfortunately as they have grown, I feel like their quality has dropped some and their prices continue to go up. A Texano Burrito or a Carne Asada Burrito is now almost $5, which feels expensive to me when just a few years ago, they only cost $3. I still drop by occasionally to grab a quick burrito, but the experience and value is not the same as it used to be.

Visited February 2013
Orem, Utah
“Got food poisoning there”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Twice! I've vowed never to return! I seriously got so sick I was throwing up in the tub while crapping in the toilet. Worst diarrhea since my mission. I wasn't going to include the details, but there's a 100 character minimum. No low prices are worth that sickness

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank robbieXpierce
Orem, Utah
“Hate to admit it, but I LOVE IT!”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

This place is the reason why I am a fat man. They have some of the best fast Mexican food you can get. If you don't have a somewhat tough stomach, you can probably count on pooping your guts out in the middle of the night after eating at Beto's, but it's totally worth it. If I had no self control, I'd probably eat here 3 or 4 times a week.

Visited April 2012
orem
“Do not go to Orem's Beto's”
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I was at betos for lunch the other day and i was ready to take my order but the waitress was on the phone, anyways 5 minutes later when i said if she can take my order she finally hangs up the phone. I told her my order about five times and she got it wrong as if she was doing it on purpose. When i finally got my food it was burnt and when i told her i was not going to eat burnt food she rolled her eyes at me really rude, so i would not go to this restaurant RUDE service and not so good food quality.

• Visited May 2012