“Excellent Thai food in Orem”
Review of Bangkok Grill - CLOSED

Bangkok Grill
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Don't let the store front in the little strip mall fool you. Once inside, the atmosphere is clean and pleasant. The food is excellent, and the service is very good.

There are newer reviews for Bangkok Grill

Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I are kind of obsessed with pad Thai. We've tried it at many different restaurants in the area, as well as in many other states, and every time we end up saying, "It's not as good as Bangkok." The pad Thai here is delicious. Their curries are also pretty good, though sometimes the potatoes aren't as soft as I'd like them.

The ambience is nice and authentic, though not extravagant. Overall, great food for a great price.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Since I am not familiar with Thai food, I am not really qualified to judge Bangkok Grill against other Thai restaurants, but I can judge it against other Asian food and it falls far short of pleasing my palate. Everyone in our party ordered a different item and I tasted each one and was underwhelmed by each, except the salmon order, which was good. The service was adequate but unfriendly. The rice came first, well before the entrees, and it sat there getting cold. The opinions of those in my party varied, and some liked it quite a bit (those who had been there before). To me the food was overpriced.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

LOVE their coconut soup, and glad they have brown rice as an option :)

Reviewed January 2, 2012

I really recommend having lunch at the Bangkok Grill. The lunch meals are only $6.95 and well worth that. Everything has been good that we have tried. The wait to sit and then get your food is often kind of slow, but still a very good deal for good thai food.