“Love it”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
SLC
“Love it”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

This place has the best chicken tacos! They have a delicious salsa bar. The customer service is great. It's also always very clean.

• Visited March 2014

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Good food and service”
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

We had arrived for a night stay in Orem on our way to Grand Teton and had come from Bryce Canyon. Found this place and the food was good and they were friendly asked where we were from, Scottish accent, and recommended going to Sundance, which is what we did the next morning, fantastic place. Friendly, excellent food and prices!

Visited August 2013
Washington, Utah
“Great Mexican food--FAST”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

This is run by the same people that used to have El Azteca by BYU. The food is great and quick. They even have a drive through. We like to stop there when we are in a hurry.

Visited November 2012
Orem, Utah
“just nasty”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have really liked chili rellenos in the past, but I may not be able to order this dish again after the one I got here. I am sure that I am permanently put off them for a long time. The dish served with beans and rice was just wrong. very soggy and sloppily served. I should have ordered the fish tocas that my wife had, but there again the the food was sloppy and falling apart as she ate. won't be back of course

• Visited May 2013
Tinley Park, IL
“Quality, good tasting food”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Not every restaurant has the menu items you wll find here. I have eaten almost everything they serve. Mole made from scratch, like everrything else is wonderful. I love the items from their salsa bar. They can do mild to spicy. The salads and greens are always fresh. If you want to experience fresh made mexican food from scratch, then this is the place to visit.

• Visited May 2013