“One of our favorite little joints”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Azteca Mexican Taco Shop
Ranked #43 of 228 Restaurants in Orem
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 13, 2012

El Azteca has been a favorite of my family for years. It's cheap, authentic and delicious. They have a fresh salsa bar which I always enjoy. They also have a drive through, and it sure beats Taco Bell down the street. Yum!

Reviewed February 13, 2012

I have never gotten anything to eat at El Azteca that I haven't loved. Almost tacky atmosphere, but kind of fun at that. We go so often the people that work there know us. (We go at least a couple of times a month). Great chips and DELICIOUS sauces - you can choose from many. It is self serve and certainly not fancy, but really good, homemade type food. We love it!

Reviewed September 15, 2011

If you're looking for some excellent Mexican food, El Azteca is the place. It is not crowded, therefore you NEVER have to wait in line or for your food. It is a reasonable price. It has an AWESOME salsa bar. ALL the food tastes delicious. Also, they have really good chips.

1  Thank byuisthebest
Reviewed July 29, 2009

The food is flavorful and fresh. The prices are reasonable. This is the first place I think of when I am in the mood for a good taco.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook