“Love Outback”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Our favorite is the Victoria Filet Mignon, but their chopped salad with candied pecans and blue cheese is the best salad anywhere! We love their hot brown bread and sweet potato with brown sugar and butter. We go back as often as we can afford it. It's not the most expensive restaurant around, but costs us about $50 for the 2 of us (usually includes a beer).

1  Thank GadaboutUtah

Reviewed September 17, 2011

Outback is a favorite of ours. The prime rib is one of the best we have ever had. We would probably go more often but there are few options for the non-meat eating in our family. But things are looking up as they have added a pretty descent pasta to the menu.

Reviewed May 13, 2010

Outback, taken as a whole, is a decent steakhouse chain with nothing really remarkable to recommend. This particular Outback has an excellent staff, quick, accurate service. As with any Outback, don't expect the best steak you ever had, but do enjoy the good service here.

Reviewed June 9, 2009

When I first heard about Outback, I was quite skeptical, but then a friend said the one in Orem was pretty good and he was right. I don't know if it's the cook or management, but they've consistently served up the best steaks there. It might help that I only order the most expensive steaks---if I'm going to eat out, I'm going to splurge.

My only real complaint is that they don't always have the potato soup, which is fabulous.

About two years ago, we had a terrible visit; the service was poor, the order incorrect and the food prepared wrong. The manager apologized profusely and sincerely and not only waived the charge for the meal, but gave us gift certificates. That earned my loyalty.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Lehi, Utah
Reviewed May 1, 2009

craving steak? love the aussie chicken too

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook