“Love This Place”

Ranked #18 of 228 Restaurants in Orem
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Description: It all started in the kitchen when the Armenta family came to Utah from Guanajuato, Mexico. Mama brought with her the wonderful recipes that have been in the family for generations. A blend of secret ingredients, strict attention to freshness and quality have been the foundation of the tradition of good cooking you will find at Mi Ranchito. It was Papa, though, who had the idea to involve the whole family and create a truly special restaurant. The entire family pitched in and helped in the first Mi Ranchito when it opened in Orem, Utah back in 1983. Manuel and Senorina Armenta eventually shared the responsibility of running Mi Ranchito with their sons and daughters. Each restaurant is under the personal care of a family member, guaranteeing that the family recipes are followed very closely. Today Mi Ranchito it is still a family business; family owned, family operated and family loved.
Reviewed July 1, 2012

One of my all time favorite Mexican places...yummy food...great prices...good service. I crave this place all the time. The salsa is soooooooooo good.

There are newer reviews for Mi Ranchito

Reviewed June 18, 2012

So, I go to Mi Ranchito at about 10:00 PM, and they close at 11:00 PM, right? No one sat at the table after us. I went home and realized my wallet was gone, so I searched my car, my apt, no where to be found. I was most positive I left it there, because I remember just sort of throwing it on the floor. Stupid, yes. I go in the next morning RIGHT when they open, and they said they did not have it. I call back later to ask if I could leave my phone number with them if they eventually find it and you know what the host says? We don't need your phone number, it's not here. WHAT? Needless to say a police report has been filed. Figures, you try to not stereotype people but more often than not they fit the profile to a T. I just lost my job, I lost the last $70 that I had, my ID, my Social Security card, (which I only had in there because I used it that day), my check book, pictures of my family, credit and debit cards, health and car insurance cards, and on top of that it was an $80 wallet my mother bought me for Christmas. Couldn't they have just taken the money at least and given me back the rest of my stuff?

Reviewed May 29, 2012

I've been going here since birth, and I have continuously enjoyed it immensely. The chips and salsa are among the best around. My favorite main dish is the chimichanga, though I know many families will buy one plate of nachos to share (very large portions). Very good overall.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

We love Mexican Food and this is one of the Mexican Restaurants we frequent. Great refried beans and fajitas. Reasonably priced, but a bit pricier than some other local Mexican Restaurants.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

I will NEVER be returning to dine here again. A friend of mine found something that looked like a greas, quarter sized hearing aide in her enchilada. We both actually started to gag and heave as we tried to determine its origin. The only excuse we recieved from the "manager" was they hand shred their chicken.. Well, if its hand shredded then it should have been located before serving? We decided to walk out after expressing our full discust, but the "manager" followed us out the door and threatened us if we didnt pay. We offered to pay a discounted price, but the "manager" refused to take any sort of payment.The conversation was obviously not going anywhere so we decided to leave the parking lot. From the moment we walked in to the moment we opened our car door to leave.. this place was AWEFUL!!! Also... the gastly smell of pinesol nauseated our senses as we walked in. The store bought salsa served to us couldnt do any less of a justice in providing us excellent service. YUCK!!!!! I even made a police report for the harassment by the "manager"!!!!