“Wonderful Restaurant” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: State Street
Description: Chef’s Table is an elegant fine dining restaurant featuring modern American cuisine prepared with classical principles and techniques. We feature locally produced ingredients whenever possible. We use Ballard Farms Pork, Morgan Valley Lamb, and seasonal produce when available. Our staff is professional and well trained at taking care of our guests’ needs.
“Wonderful Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Chef's Table is the best fine dining experience in the valley. Wonderful food, great ambiance, always excellent service. I have visited Chef's Table many times and I am always impressed with the service, the food, and the presentation.

• Visited September 2013

“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is excellent fine dining. Confidently go with their recommendations and their specials. Enjoy the courses as brought to you. The service is excellent and the cuisine is artistically thoughtful in presentation as well as to the palate. Delightful!

• Visited March 2014
“Loved the Squash Soup”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I liked this place to eat but I thought it was way rich. Not used to eating this way of rich food. Loved the Butternut Squash soup.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Provo, Utah, United States
“High class dining”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

This is fine dining at its best. The feel of the restaurant, the views of the valley, the attentive, knowledgeable wait staff and the eclectic menu all say "high class." Be prepared to shell out some bucks - this is not fast food for drive-through prices. Your meals are prepared individually so it takes time, even for the desserts. Don't be in a hurry. Savor and enjoy time spent, hopefully with good dining partners.

I had the macadamia encrusted halibut with rice and green beans. The fish was a little on the dry side but still very tasty in the crusted concoction. The rice and beans were delicious and there was a savory piece of pineapple on top of the fish. I didn't order salad or soup but both looked wonderful. The rolls they bring out are good - a little small but they keep them coming.

Dessert was fabulous! I couldn't pass up the creme brulee and it was every bit as good as what we had in Paris a few years ago. Others had Bananas Foster, white and dark chocolate mouse and lemon sorbet. Wow - all looked wonderful! I ate every bit of mine!

• Visited May 2014
Springville, Utah
“Loved Every Bite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

I have never been to a finer restaurant. The food was really delicious. We were treated like royalty. My husband took me to Chef's Table for my birthday. It was an experience to remember.
I wish we lived closer so we could go more often.

• Visited January 2014