“Great Service Great View”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Chef's Table - CLOSED

Chef's Table
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: State Street
Description: Chef’s Table is an elegant fine dining restaurant featuring modern American cuisine prepared with classical principles and techniques. We feature locally produced ingredients whenever possible. We use Ballard Farms Pork, Morgan Valley Lamb, and seasonal produce when available. Our staff is professional and well trained at taking care of our guests’ needs.
Marshfield, Wisconsin
“Great Service Great View”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2012

Excellent view made a great meal very special. Attentive service and a great menu.

Visited January 2012

New Jersey
“New York foodie finds gem in Orem UT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2012

My colleagues and I were shocked when we came to Orem for a conference, expecting to suffer through mediocre meals, and discovered the magic of Chef's Table. The service, atmosphere and food made we three new York foodies wish we could return weekly. The chef offered us a caprese salad adorned with the reddest of tomatoes and creamiest of mozzarella while my friends waited for their onion soups to be prepared. The crusts were golden and nutty gruyiere over a rich veal stock. Hands down the best onion soup any of us has ever had. I had a tuna tartar appetizer special that dazzled with accompanying avacado ginger mouse, ponzu souce and Serrano chile cream that each highlighted the freshness of the tuna. My artic char entree had the crispest of skin that set off the tender meat and ever so rare center. Perfection. One of my friends had a moist meaty Halibut perfectly crusted in macadamia nuts. We were presented with maple glazed carrots for the table that were crisp tender and heavenly. I wish we had saved room for dessert and that Ut were closer to home. Might be worth the airfare to return for another amazing meal.

2 Thank AbbyScoop
“The best in Utah county”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2011

This is the best upscale restaurant in all of the Utah County area. Everything is made from scratch. Nothing comes from a package.

It overlooks the valley, and you eat by candlelight. The food is fantastic, and you can request something different because it isn't from a box.

The chef comes out to your table to answer any questions and find out if you liked the meal.

It's my favorite place to eat in all of Utah.

Orem, Utah
“Great for a Special Occasion!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2011

I decided to take my wife to Chef's Table on our anniversary after reading some reviews, and I was not disappointed. The food was incredible, and the environment added to the experience quite a bit. My wife and I both went with steaks, me the New York Strip, and she went with the house Sirloin, wrapped in prosciutto. Perfectly cooked steaks that I could cut with my fork. Great staff and a great place for special occasions. I say only special occasions because with the two steaks, no appetizers, 1 drink, and tip I dropped $100 on the place. Worth it? Yes! But only sometimes.

• Visited May 2011
Provo, Utah
“A MUST GO!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2011

I have heard a lot about Chef's Table throughout the years of living in Provo yet never cared to go to the restaurant since I heard it was so expensive. A few weeks ago my boyfriend took me there and I was quite surprised! It is actually quite affordable for a nice restaurant! And of course DELICIOUS! I loved the hot rolls they served us and now have cravings for the soup and chicken dish I ordered. It has a warm, classy ambiance and I would like to make dinner (or even lunch for that matter) a monthly tradition.

• Visited January 2011