“Our favorite sushi place!”

Shoga Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 216 Restaurants in Orem
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Sushi
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Pleasant Grove, Utah
“Our favorite sushi place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

We live in the area and this is where we go 9 times out of 10 for sushi. Everything is fresh and delicious. My hubby loves all the sushi and I love their yakisoba, it is the best I've ever had with lots of fresh veggies and lean delicious meat. The price tends to be a little less than some of the other sushi restaurants around so we love that too!

Visited July 2014

San Luis Potosi, Mexico
“I'm becoming a regular!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

I've been here 3 times already on business lunch and believe me: this is the best japanese food I've had in a long time. Fresh, savory, authentic... staff is super friendly. As the title suggests: I'm becoming a regular!

Provo, Utah
“Fresh sushi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a good sushi restaurant for my daughter s birthday and went there upon recommendations from 2 friends. And, we loved it!
They catered to my husband's sugar free needs who opted for the tempura and rice. The children and I ordered many sushis, with no sauce. I don't know what the fuss is about here with all the sauce splattered on sushis but it completely takes the flavour away.. So we had beautiful sushis, moist with the raw fish melting in your mouth. We'll definitely return!

Visited February 2014
Cali
“What a nice surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I'm working out of Provo at the moment. When I first got here, I began trying to find yummy, healthy places to eat. Luckily, I found Shoga! The fish is fresh and tasty. They also have Japanese beers and sake. The waitstaff are pleasant and helpful and the restaurant is cozy. I think I've been there 4 times in 2 weeks and I'll probably go there today!

Visited December 2013
“Very Good Sushi for Utah”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

Have been here several times and each time is a treat. Good tasting food at reasonable prices for sushi. Staff is very polite and kitchen send out clean and smart plates quite promptly. Location is hidden and small but worth a visit for sure.

• Visited September 2013