“Amazing Brisket”

Bam Bams BBQ
Ranked #1 of 231 Restaurants in Orem
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Their Brisket is better than any fancy restaurant by far and under $10. Make sure you get the fatty brisket not lean the flavor is amazing and it melts in your mouth. I love the meat here but we usually take it home and add our own sides. The owner is so friendly I love when he is working!!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

This place is new and far from fancy or easy to find or locate parking, but loved the ribs I ordered. Didn't like the sides and the sauce is lame and limited, and when I ordered the ribs to go, they were wrapped into some old-fashioned butcher paper and handed to me. That said, the ribs were delicious--just about the best I've found in Utah, and I have tried every barbecue place I could find. Maybe next time I will eat them with a sauce of my choice.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

BAM BAMs is a great BBQ place that serves some of the best brisket I have ever eaten. The owner is very friendly and you can tell that he loves what he does. Having said that, the biggest challenge with this place is that they need to improve their customer service. The meat you order is simply stacked up on a tray without plates, etc. I went here for a business lunch and ordered brisket, pork, and chopped beef, and I asked for 2 of the little dishes that they serve the sides in so that my co-worker and I could have something that resembled a plate to eat off of, and I was told that they couldn't give those out. That was a little frustrating since I had just thrown down $26 for the meal and all I was asking for was a couple of paper plates that cost a few cents each. Like I said, the food is pretty good and if they would fix a couple of the service issues like not serving plates, I would give this place a perfect score.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

At at Bam Bam's for lunch. The brisket was great. The sauces were great. The service was good. I recommend Bam Bams.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Bam Bam has the best bbq in Utah.
Simple is best, The least said the better. Tommy had it, Bam Bam made it better. Some ash wipe who goes by Rod R talks many paragraphs of trash saying nothing.
A good BBQ joint sells out every day. The earlier you get there the better.
Rod R must be a BYU fan. To much hype and comes out short.
Go back to the salad bar at Brick Oven Rod R.
Bam Bam has great Texas dry rub. No sauces needed.