“Nice dinner stop”

Cafe Zupas
Ranked #20 of 229 Restaurants in Orem
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Wanted something light and relatively healthy, this was a good choice. A very broad menu of choices and could tailor things to my taste.

Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Love the food but the cashier was wearing gloves while taking people's money and then cutting bread and touching other ready to eat food without changing gloves. I thought this was really gross. If they don't change gloves for that when else do they not change gloves?

2  Thank AlishaMc7
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We've eaten at several different Zupas in Utah. During this visit, we ate there twice. We love the food and the quality is always great. A nice variety of soups, salads and sandwiches. It's often crowded, but the tables turn over quickly, so it's usually not much of a wait to find a place to sit. It's worth it.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised that one can try each soup before deciding what to order.
They are full flavor and top quality. I had the Lobster bisque however it was full of small lobster pieces and bits of vegetables rather than the puree that one usually expects. Again I got to sample it first so I knew exactly what I was getting.
Deciding between that and the wild mushroom was a tough choice. It has an earthly, wonderful aroma and flavor.
The sandwiches and salads are good - on the same level as Panera or Kneaders.
The place has limited seating but was able to handle a steady traffic without more than minor strain.
Thai Lobster Curry and Shrimp & Sausage Gumbo hint that the flavors are not mild.
They feature the soup, salad and sandwich - two out of three comb pricing.
We had an assortment of salads and sandwiches and no one complained.
We did not try any desserts however each meal comes with a chocolate covered strawberry - not bad!
The only downside is that your calorie counting diet may take a hit - there are some low calorie choices but the great soups aren't among them.
For only a few dollars more than eating at a hamburger chain you can enjoy this creative menu.

Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

At first I thought the price for lunch was too much, but now I have very much warmed up to this place. Getting healthy, good food this fast is worth the extra buck or two. Always really nice people there too.

Get the bbq chicken salad and the tomato basil soup in a combo. You're welcome.