“Fabulously Fresh and Delish”
Review of Savory Thai

Savory Thai
Ranked #16 of 242 Restaurants in Orem
Cuisines: American
Description: Savory Thai offers authentic Thai food to its customers. We used fresh ingredients and herbs to create a nice scent for our food. Welcome to Savory Thai and we will be glad to serve.
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We were surprised that we did not have to wait in line to get into this restaurant after all the great reviews here and on yelp. It is absolutely fabulous and tasty! A quaint modern and impeccable clean atmosphere, the food was fresh and gourmet. Spread the word because we do not want this place going anywhere! It truly is fine dining at it's best but not too pricey.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

This place is not very well known, and is a hidden gem. There are a couple of other crepe places in town that give crepe restaurants a bad name. But this place is GOOD! They have tons of choices and they are all good helpings. This time that I went, I was so full from my meat lover's breakfast crepe, that I didn't even order a sweet crepe, which I was looking forward to. The people that work here are also extremely nice and always check in with you (Not fake nice like most waiters.) The place is very clean and has a nice atmosphere. Because it is not very well known, i never see it busy. It makes it a great place if you are trying to catch up with friends or going on a date. Highly recommend giving this one a try when you are done wasting your time with the mainstream places.

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Savory & Sweet is our new favorite! My daughter and I took a chance on this place for her birthday, and LOVED it!
You might not realize what a gem is hiding in an ordinary strip mall if you simply drove past, but be sure to stop! Beyond the fact that this place is darling on the inside and has spotlessly clean restrooms -
the food is delicious, unique and priced right!
We had the Buffalo Chicken Crepe and Chicken Curry Pasta. Every bite was scrumptious! We really didn't have the room, because the portions were very filling, but we were celebrating and enjoyed both Mango and Malt Asian Ice. YUM-O! Everything was excellent and presented beautifully.
The owner even came out and chatted with us. We'll be back for sure and can't wait to try more of the fantastic menu. Eat here. You'll love it too!

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Cute little restaurant run by very nice and hospitable people! The food was excellent as well, you could tell it was actually cooked food rather than something just warmed up in the microwave! Many different choices and the prices are really reasonable too!

Reviewed February 13, 2014

I love this place. We have been there 3 times and I'm always amazed that it is not packed with people. Today I had the buffalo chicken crepe and it was delicious. Also try the Asian ice it is yummy.