“Great Food and Great Prices”
Review of Savory Thai

Savory Thai
Ranked #34 of 228 Restaurants in Orem
Cuisines: American
Description: Savory Thai offers authentic Thai food to its customers. We used fresh ingredients and herbs to create a nice scent for our food. Welcome to Savory Thai and we will be glad to serve.
Reviewed May 24, 2013

This restaurant is a great alternative to all the chain restaurants. I had one of the breakfast crepes (eggs, sausage, ham etc) and it was excellent. The breakfast crepes are available all day--not just in the morning. My daughter had fettuccine alfredo with chicken and it was excellent, also. Not only does the food taste great but its obviously fresh and the presentation is mouth watering. The prices are MUCH better than most restaurants in Orem--very reasonable. The restaurant decor is tasteful. The restaurant is very clean. The owner and family are very nice. Service is prompt. I highly recommend dining here or getting one of the desserts or a few chocolate truffles to go.

1  Thank Cathy W

Reviewed May 21, 2013

In a city with so many chain restaurants, Savory & Sweet provides much needed variety to the local dining options. The menu has something for everyone (including kids) and is great for lunch or dinner. Everything is fresh and tasty, and the staff is always friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I love this place...my kids also love it. The food is great, my favorite is the Cowboy Crepe. My kids love the noodles! The desserts are so yummy, I love the chocolate malt Asian ice. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a great meal. Prices are great also.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I've been to just about every local crepe restaurant in the area and this one is by far the best. Clean, modern atmosphere. Food is delicious! I love their main courses as well as the desert crepes. Kid friendly menu with a lot of variety.