“Crowded --but it's the best available in the area”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Seven Peaks - Trafalga Fun Center
Ranked #9 of 10 Fun & Games in Orem
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Seven Peaks is not my favorite place because it is so over crowded with people and rules it takes the fun out if it. They don't allow you to bring in coolers so you are forced to eat their mediocre food. Towels are literally piled on top of each other and not under the giant umbrellas evem--you have to pay to use then. They sit unused until someone reserves them. The lines are forever long for the slides so it's best to go in the mornings and on weekdays. It's a difficult layout and is stressful with small children. Having said all that, my kids really enjoy going a few times a year. It's a great gathering place for friends. I enjoy it more with older kids. The mountains surrounding it are beautiful. But if I didn't get the killer local discount I would never pay full price to go there.

1  Thank Daphne N
There are newer reviews for Seven Peaks - Trafalga Fun Center

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Gets really busy on weekends- Pretty fun, the batting cages and go karts are our favorite. It has been remodeled recently, so it is in pretty good shape. I actually used to work there when I was in high school, and it is way cooler now.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

My Utah family with small kids have annual passes to this place and on the Saturday we went, it was packed. The kids did the rock wall, the drop ride (like seen at Six Flags at a larger scale), lazer tag, bowling and the boat swing and one of the water rides. No issue with cleanliness and did note that the prices for food was high relative to the amount provided. Overall, a good place to take younger kids. Older kids would be bored. Our small ones ran out of energy after about 2 hours, exactly what I believe this place is supposed to do along with making for some great memories.

Limited parking was noted up close to the doors and many parked on a gravel area a distance from the doors.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Kinda fun. I love the batting cages, so I got the pass of all passes. Stopped using it after they started making you pay for your bat and helmet use, despite it being included in the pass.

2  Thank Heather G
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have the "pass of all passes" so we get to go to Trafalga for free all year. It gets REALLY busy on weekends. The indoor mini golf course has been remodeled in the last few years. Outdoor courses aren't bad, but they're right next to the freeway. The batting cages are fun, but I wish there was an even slower option for kids and wimpy girls (like myself!). Go carts are alright, but they have strict rules and the track is really small. Overall Trafalga is fun, especially for kids, but being close to the freeway and having so many visitors, it's a little dirty.

1  Thank Ashley B