“Family Fun”

Add it.
Seven Peaks - Trafalga Fun Center
Ranked #10 of 13 Fun & Games in Orem
Reviewed September 12, 2012

My boys love these places. We love the fact that we can get annual passes, as it makes the price so reasonable.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Ghetto. That's how I describe this place to friends.

First of all, a group of us had bought the Pass of All Passes and you're supposed to experience all the facilities for free. What a joke. They wanted to charge us money to use the batting cages...umm...but eventually we got a staff member to let us play for free. Wasn't worth it--the balls kept getting stuck in the thing that shoots 'em out. AND, in order for it to be fixed, we had to go to the go-kart area to get an employee over there to come to the batting cages to fix the ball. This happened about three times. Eventually we gave up on batting.

So, we tried the go-karts. There were only about ten people in line before us, but it took OVER an hour to eventually drive! Insane! There were only 3 working cars! And, the track is the worse I've EVER seen. It's just a tiny circle.

I guess if you enjoy mini-golf, you may like the inside course. But don't play the outside course at night...there are no working lights out there--you'd be golfing blindly.

3  Thank SallyFernandez
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I hag purchased game tokens from an internet special before ever going in.. About 200. What a waste. Seven skee ball machines, two worked, one worked but no protective glass over the face of it. At least half of all the games were broken. Many even had tape over the slot indicating thry were broken and they knew it, but I had to call employees over for most of the other games to fix... Ate tokens, out of tickets etc... Filthy carpet, cables hanging from the ceiling, cracked and broken machines. Just because you make it dark doesnt mean it isnt seen... Its a dump! They also have too many employees just hanging out behind the counter chatting while the place falls apart.

My prediction... They are going to milk summer crowds for every penny they can get and either bulldoze the place or rebuild somewhere else...They obviously arent trying to maintain it. I told the kids to blow all the tokens as fast as they can because I would not be back... We certainly would not eat there...

3  Thank theeshopper