“Wish we had a Carrabas near us!”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #8 of 219 Restaurants in Orem
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Woodinville, Washington
“Wish we had a Carrabas near us!”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

My husband and I went for dinner on a Friday night. I had been to a Carrabas in Washington D.C. previously during a business trip. We thought the wait would be bad since it was a Friday night, but it was less than 10 minutes. Restaurant was full, but our service was fast. I liked the food and the atmosphere of the restaurant. Bread was delivered to the table within minutes. Olive oil and herb dipping sauce had a great flavor. We tried the fried zucchini with garlic aioli appetizer and it was excellent! I forgot to ask for my dressing on the side and it had too much dressing for my taste. Our pasta dishes were light and a nice portion size. Not too big. The server did a great job bringing us drinks and filling up our waters. I will eat here again during my next visit to town.

• Visited July 2014

Seattle, WA
“Would love to bring Carrabas home to Seattle!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Relaxed, sophisticated interiors, excellent service, fast delivery of food and it was delicious! The menu is varied enough to find something for everyone, yet not overwhelming with too many choices. Our table had Ahi Tuna, pork chop marsala, raviolis in alfredo sauce, seafood alfredo and a NY steak- everything was prepared exactly as requested, pork chop was practically fork tender, appetizer flatbread with sundried tomoatoes was great, homemade bread was good. Everyone left complimenting the place. More upscale feeling and much better food than Olive Garden. Truly great for a chain!

Visited June 2014
Vancouver, Washington
“Have had better...”
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Have had better Lobster Ravioli in other Carrabba's locations. Thus one actually made me sick. Food quality wasn't there. The Fettuccini Carrabba that the kids had was tasty. Service was spectacular and made up for the bad food.

Orem, Utah, USA
“Wonderful Italian food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Want a great place for a company dinner or special night out, this can't be beat. Great Italian food and service. I highly recommend it

Visited December 2013
Moab, Utah
“Ask for Kate”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We came to Carraba's for a business lunch , not our choice, but it turned out to be a great choice non the less. So good , in fact, we came back for lunch the next day. Our server was Kate, she was wonderful, made us feel very welcome and saw to our every need. She even got my wife cocktail "swords" so her very tasty calamari could have a swashbuckling good time. Thanks Kate, and congratulations !

• Visited April 2013