“Great food”

Dining options: Reservations
Salt Lake City, UT
“Great food”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I LOVE the pasta sostanza here. Other things are hit and miss. I love seafood alfredo at Olive Garden but will never order it here again. Their appetizers are good, the bread and oil are to die for and they keep it coming willingly. I always order the same thing here now since I have not loved a ton of their other dishes.

Visited March 2013

Henderson, Nevada
“Underwhelmed”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

This review is difficult since I was expecting so much more. As it is, the service was very good, as was the atmosphere. My steak was a little on the rare side, but otherwise excellent. The fried mozzarella was very good. Unfortunately, it ends there; the salad, mashed potatoes and whatever the side-pasta dish was were all horrible (the side pasta dish in particular was inedible.) For the price, it just wasn't worth it.

I won't be returning.

• Visited April 2013
Orem, Utah
“Good Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Have been to this nice restaurant a number of times and have nearly always been pleased with everything about it. It is popular as a result, and patrons should plan to arrive early in the dinner period or call ahead.

• Visited December 2012
Springville, UT
“uninspired food, lousy service”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I should disclose that I'm not a big fan of chain restaurants, I find local restaurants are much more interesting. I've eaten at this Carraba's before, and wasn't a fan, but a family member wanted to go there so that's where we went. We waited 20 minutes from the time we were seated to when they took our order. I explained that we had an important engagement to get to, "no problem, I understand." However, our food did not arrive before we needed to go. My husband and I left without it and had family bring our order home. I just ordered soup and salad- something you think they could have prepared quickly, but I guess not. The salad my daughter brought home was wilted even though it's cold outside and we got home before she did.
So, if you want good Italian food, there's a great restaurant, Terra Mia, in the same area. The prices are better, the service is better and the food is better. I recommend you go there instead of the over-priced, generic Carraba's.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank conejotravel
“Great when you get it the way you want it! Perfection!”
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

Service was impeccable. Samuel was a dream. They CAN cook a filet rare if you ask and it is soooooo good! Emphasize rare as "blue". Yay!