“Satisfied Thai craving”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Turlock, California
“Satisfied Thai craving”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

Very good coconut pumpkin curry. Yum. Staff was knowledgeable. Limited choices but we had 5 or 6 different dishes that were pretty good. We were traveling so I don't know if we will ever return. I would probably try a different spot

• Visited August 2014

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Fresh, delicious and authentic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

Husband doesn't like Thai food loved their food. Waiter gave suggestions as well as owner. Spring rolls fresh and all the dishes were large enough to share.

• Visited July 2014
Orem, Utah
“Best Thai in Orem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

They have expanded their restaurant and now have more space to feed us all. I love their pumpkin curry and my husbands favorite in the Garlic Chicken. All the curries are wonderful. Great THAI place. And now more room.

Visited May 2014
Santaquin, Utah, United States
“Good Thai, but not the best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

Some co-workers and I went there for lunch, during what could have been considered the lunch rush. I guess that was the excuse for the slow service. They sat us at the table, and it took nearly 10 minutes to get menus (we had to flag down a server) and then another 10 to get someone to take the order (again, we had to flag them down.)

We ordered an appetizer (pork dumplings) to share before the entrees came, but they brought everything out all at once. The food was good, but my Red Curry (requested to be very spicy) was not spicy at all and had little taste compared to others I have had (Spicy Thai on University is much better.)

• Visited March 2014
Marysville, Washington
“Better than Lehi location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

The lighting is somewhat dark in here. The inside is kind of gray. We arrived on the early side of dinner and were quickly seated. The waiter was friendly and attentive.

The food was reasonably priced, came quickly after we ordered and was typical. I think it was about $8-$10 a plate.

I would consider eating here again.

• Visited January 2014