“Delicious food, friendly staff-- amazing place.”
Review of Thai Drift

Thai Drift
Ranked #44 of 232 Restaurants in Orem
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We absolutely love this place. We've been several times and have always loved their dishes. Our favorites are their curries, especially the pumpkin and pineapple curries. The dining area is small but not cramped and we've never had a long wait on a table. The staff is incredibly friendly, too.

1  Thank OrchidsAndChocolate

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We really enjoyed eating at this restaurant. It's located in a small shopping center. The decor is nice and the seating is very comfortable; it looks like a fairly new establishment. We ate here on a weeknight and had no wait.

The food is great. Our favorite item that we ordered was the Massaman curry. It was so good! We also ordered chicken satay as an appetizer and it was wonderful. Other items that we had were beef and broccoli, which was o.k. and the sweet and sour, which was also o.k.

The food was very fresh and you can also order it spicier, which would have probably made the beef and broccoli as well as the sweet and sour a bit more interesting.

The prices are very reasonable and the atmosphere is very good.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

The pumpkin curry is so good. We had fast service and the small but comfortable dining room makes for a wonderful meal. Don't forget to ask for 1-5 stars for heat. The "no stars" is very bland unless you are very sensitive.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I love Thai. This place serves up some great dishes! I'm a huge fan of pineapple curry, which they do very well. I also love their pork fried rice. Big servings and the taste is just fantastic.

The restaurant inside is usually pretty busy although weekdays can be somewhat slow. I mostly do their carryout. The family owners are really nice and in general the service is great.

If you like Thai and haven't been, I would suggest this place.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

My friend kept telling me about Thai Drift and finally took my arm and said, "We Are Going." I have been partial to another Thai Restaurant in town. I have to say, I was not disappointed. I found the food to be excellent in preparation and the servings were abundant. I will be going back... even when my friend is not with me.

Service was a bit slow but they were busy and the food was worth the wait.