“Small portions, OK food”
Review of Pad Thai Siam

Pad Thai Siam
Ranked #161 of 228 Restaurants in Orem
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Description: We serve variety of famous Thai dishes such as Pad Thai, Massaman Curry, and Green Curry, along with many tasty house specialties such as..Roast Pork Rice Plate- Kao Moo Dang, Meatballs Noodle Soup, Stir Fried Crispy Duck w/ Holy Basil, Crispy Pork with Chinese Broccoli, Chiengmai Noodle (Kao Soi),Duck Noodle Soup and Shrimp in the pot.
Reviewed May 10, 2014

We were excited to take our mother to eat for a special occasion. She is 85, but she knows and loves her Thai food. We have eaten Thai Food all over the world, and although she enjoyed the meal enough, it was not nearly as good as some of the other Thai places in Utah Valley. We were disappointed overall, that the portions were so small for the price. The server also had a hard time understanding or clarifying our order. She was nice, however.
The Menu was quite extensive with a Japanese section. We ordered 4 dishes, and liked them, but there was no meat in them, and they were cut in half to make up 4 pieces. We are used to getting 4 separate Spring Rolls with either chicken or Shrimp in them (for the same price). Some of the sauces were flat, and I wished there were more vegetables in the Pahd Thai. When we asked for a few more bean sprouts for the noodles, the server said there were some already cooked into the dish and that they could not get any more. There were too few for us.
The one bright spot was having real pineapple in the yellow curry (not canned), but the curry would have been better with more vegetables and sweetness of the pineapple in the curry sauce.
I would go back for the Lunch Buffet, because there are so few places where you can enjoy Thai food in a buffet, and it would be a nicer value, especially when Thai food is so healthy and light. We wish the best for this restaurant, in spite of hoping for better values here.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I lived for years in Thailand. One of my favorite dishes was the Beef Waterfall. (Nam Tog). I've looked all over for a good dish in the U.S. but the closest I ever came was Thai Town, just outside of Hollywood in California... Until now.

I ordered their beef waterfall, and I can tell you that it is the best I've had in America.

If you're not in the mood for that much meet, they also have an awesome massaman, that comes with the lunch special.

I definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed February 18, 2014

For Valentines day this year, my fiance and I went to eat here. After looking all day to find a reservation, we finally called. They were quick to answer, and very polite, even when they realized we were a lesbian couple. When we arrived, we were quickly seated at a little table by the HUGE, beautiful goldfish, with a rose placed in the middle of it all. The waiter quickly greeted us and added suggestions, and was very knowledgable about the food. He was literally the best waiter I've ever had. When the food came out, it was hot, and fresh. I ordered the Red Curry with duck, and my fiance ordered the Musumande Curry. This was literally the best curry I've ever eaten in my entire life, and trust me, we LOVE curry, so we've been everywhere it's served in Utah Valley. The restaurant itself was clean and had a very friendly atmosphere.

The prices were fantastic too.

I will definitely return and soon. 11/5 stars for this place.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I took my son and his family to this restaurant for his birthday. It was his first choice of all the restaurants in the area! The little children were well-received and we were able to order suitable food for them. For ourselves we ordered Pad Thai, a chicken dish which we wrapped in lettuce leaves, Fried Roti with bananas and without and mango sticky rice. It was all yummy. The service was fast.

1  Thank sisterandersen
Reviewed July 24, 2013

To think I've be waiting to try this place for months but it's always been to busy....sorry to say it wasn't worth the wait. The server was slow and didn't seem to be very knowledgeable but she was nice and I give her an A for effort. I really liked the eggroll, the pad thai was nothing special and I didn't eat very much of it and didn't want to take it with me. I will not be back my hunt for good Thai food in Utah continues.