“Probably the Best Restaurant Ever.”
Review of Pad Thai Siam

Pad Thai Siam
Ranked #104 of 246 Restaurants in Orem
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Description: We serve variety of famous Thai dishes such as Pad Thai, Massaman Curry, and Green Curry, along with many tasty house specialties such as..Roast Pork Rice Plate- Kao Moo Dang, Meatballs Noodle Soup, Stir Fried Crispy Duck w/ Holy Basil, Crispy Pork with Chinese Broccoli, Chiengmai Noodle (Kao Soi),Duck Noodle Soup and Shrimp in the pot.
Reviewed February 18, 2014

For Valentines day this year, my fiance and I went to eat here. After looking all day to find a reservation, we finally called. They were quick to answer, and very polite, even when they realized we were a lesbian couple. When we arrived, we were quickly seated at a little table by the HUGE, beautiful goldfish, with a rose placed in the middle of it all. The waiter quickly greeted us and added suggestions, and was very knowledgable about the food. He was literally the best waiter I've ever had. When the food came out, it was hot, and fresh. I ordered the Red Curry with duck, and my fiance ordered the Musumande Curry. This was literally the best curry I've ever eaten in my entire life, and trust me, we LOVE curry, so we've been everywhere it's served in Utah Valley. The restaurant itself was clean and had a very friendly atmosphere.

The prices were fantastic too.

I will definitely return and soon. 11/5 stars for this place.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I took my son and his family to this restaurant for his birthday. It was his first choice of all the restaurants in the area! The little children were well-received and we were able to order suitable food for them. For ourselves we ordered Pad Thai, a chicken dish which we wrapped in lettuce leaves, Fried Roti with bananas and without and mango sticky rice. It was all yummy. The service was fast.

1  Thank sisterandersen
Reviewed July 24, 2013

To think I've be waiting to try this place for months but it's always been to busy....sorry to say it wasn't worth the wait. The server was slow and didn't seem to be very knowledgeable but she was nice and I give her an A for effort. I really liked the eggroll, the pad thai was nothing special and I didn't eat very much of it and didn't want to take it with me. I will not be back my hunt for good Thai food in Utah continues.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I was taken to lunch at this restaurant today in a small shopping plaza next to a used sporting goods place. I expected fair fare, but was amazed at the selection of the food and the quality. The Tom Kha soup was amazing. I had it with chicken with #3 heat. It was hot, but not killer. I also had the Pad Thai, which was the best. Next time I'm going to try one of the curries. It's worth the drive from Sandy to Orem.

Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

I've had the pad kee mao, pineapple curry, and tom kha soup. Each have been amazing. Probably my favorite thai place.