“Great food!”

Pad Thai Siam
Ranked #104 of 246 Restaurants in Orem
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Description: We serve variety of famous Thai dishes such as Pad Thai, Massaman Curry, and Green Curry, along with many tasty house specialties such as..Roast Pork Rice Plate- Kao Moo Dang, Meatballs Noodle Soup, Stir Fried Crispy Duck w/ Holy Basil, Crispy Pork with Chinese Broccoli, Chiengmai Noodle (Kao Soi),Duck Noodle Soup and Shrimp in the pot.
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I took my son and his family to this restaurant for his birthday. It was his first choice of all the restaurants in the area! The little children were well-received and we were able to order suitable food for them. For ourselves we ordered Pad Thai, a chicken dish which we wrapped in lettuce leaves, Fried Roti with bananas and without and mango sticky rice. It was all yummy. The service was fast.

1  Thank sisterandersen

Reviewed July 24, 2013

To think I've be waiting to try this place for months but it's always been to busy....sorry to say it wasn't worth the wait. The server was slow and didn't seem to be very knowledgeable but she was nice and I give her an A for effort. I really liked the eggroll, the pad thai was nothing special and I didn't eat very much of it and didn't want to take it with me. I will not be back my hunt for good Thai food in Utah continues.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I was taken to lunch at this restaurant today in a small shopping plaza next to a used sporting goods place. I expected fair fare, but was amazed at the selection of the food and the quality. The Tom Kha soup was amazing. I had it with chicken with #3 heat. It was hot, but not killer. I also had the Pad Thai, which was the best. Next time I'm going to try one of the curries. It's worth the drive from Sandy to Orem.

Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

I've had the pad kee mao, pineapple curry, and tom kha soup. Each have been amazing. Probably my favorite thai place.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Stopped by at Pad Thai Siam last year to have a dinner on my road trip. The restaurant is big and clean. The staff is friendly and the food is exceptional! We ordered Seafood Tom Kha Soup, Thai Papaya Salad with Sticky Rice, Pad Thai, the Chinese Kale with Crispy Pork and Thai Iced Coffee for our drinks. They all came in big portions and were very delicious!! We will return to this restaurant again when we have a chance. Thank you Pad Thai Siam!!! You are one wonderful gem in Orem!!

1  Thank panteles_desert_deli