“The best BBQ when they have it available” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Chagrin Falls, Ohio
“The best BBQ when they have it available”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

The last two times we have asked them to cater a business meeting they called the morning of the meeting and explained that they had an issue and could not deliver the meal. We have eaten there many times and the food is great. We will keep ordering our business meetings meals from them........just need them to find a way to keep the smokers running at night so there is meat ready for lunch.

Visited July 2014

Lehi, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

Love love love this place! My family and I are addicted! I will continue spreading the word. Best time to go is for dinner during the week! Less chaos (lunch is nuts) , faster service, and the place is stocked with sauce, meat, and sides! The staff is awesome too!

• Visited April 2014
Santaquin, Utah, United States
“Some of the BEST BBQ I've ever had.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

I've never gone here by myself or even eaten inside the restaurant, but I have had it catered to work many times and it is a company favorite. The meat is fantastic, but the best item on the menu is, no joke, the Mac 'n Cheese; simply amazing!! I highly recommend this place.

• Visited February 2014
San Luis Potosi, Mexico
“Good taste, service not bad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

I came here because is close from my work and definitly decide to came back at least once a week, I got the chuck anderson sandwich, it was great, the only problem is when is lunch time, it could be really crowded.

• Visited March 2014
Highland, Utah
“Not Fancy but GOOOOOD BBQ!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014

What a find! I'm a local and I'll eat my BBQ here from now on! This cafe is not fancy but has the best brisket and chicken anywhere. Haven't tried the pork or ribs…..yet. The meat is so tender, juicy and flavorful and that's before the sauces. My spouse enjoyed the house made 'Bama' Sauce, (mayo with horseradish and pepper). The server recommended the Coleslaw Sauce for my chicken and it was a winner as was the cabbage coleslaw. We both enjoyed their sweet BBQ sauce. You can get other sauces as well from their sauce cabinet. The creamed corn is something you must try, even if it's just a taste, which they are happy to give you on request. Five Star BBQ will open for dinner effective March 3, 2014 and we'll be going there for lunch until then. By the way, the house made fries are really good!

• Visited February 2014