“Fantastic Service!”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #7 of 217 Restaurants in Orem
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Las VeGAS
“Fantastic Service!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We were immediately seated and drink orders taken as well as an order for our daughter who has special needs.. Our server, Kaci quickly brought out her LOADED Sweet Potato to calm her rumbling tummy. Kaci was constantly checking to make sure we had full drink glasses and fresh hot rolls with our Cinnamon Butter! My husband ordered a T-bone and I had the Dallas Filet (Mignon). Both of our steaks were cooked PERFECTLY and we both mentioned that they were probably the BEST tasting steaks we'd ever had!

I wish I lived in the area. I'd definitely go back....often. But alas, they don't have one where we live.

• Visited August 2013

“We left before we even saw a menu.”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This is the worst we have been treated at a restaurant. We showed up about 45 minutes before close and everyone was acting like we were an inconvenience and acted like we showed up right at 11. Then they sat us a table that wasn't even cleaned yet and didn't come back to ask if we wanted to start with a drink for about 10 minutes. After that we just walked out and no one said a word while we were leaving. They may have good food for expensive prices but don't ever go within an hour of closing.

• Visited July 2013
Koloa, Hawaii
“awesome food”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We went for a family gathering and we all enjoyed the excellent
steaks they had. They had a huge selection to choose from. I would definitely eat there again.

Visited January 2013
Lake Oswego, Oregon
“Fantastic Steak at an unbelievable Price”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I eat steaks all over the world and grill them myself at home - the Bone in Ribeye I had at the Orem, Utah Texas Roadhouse was one of the best steaks I have ever had and the price was unbelievable. THey dont take reservations, but the service is great and the line moves fast. THe place was packed but everything worked out just fine. THe warm dinner rolls are way too tempting - great place to take your family.

• Visited May 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always great food at a great price”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I wasn't sure about a place that serves peanuts, but everytime we go, the food is great. Love the yeast rolls and pork chops are always delicious.

Visited February 2013