“Great Breakfast”

Joe's Cafe
Ranked #8 of 228 Restaurants in Orem
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

You might be tempted to drive past Joe's Cafe because it is tucked away in this unassuming shopping strip. DON'T! You must stop in and meet Joe and have his home cooking. Everyone in our party of three were supremely satisfied with our orders. And his Grits? Yum!

There are newer reviews for Joe's Cafe

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Great food! Try the biscuits and gravy, unique and delicious. The grits alone are a religious experience. Bacon is the best I have had in the state, and some of the best ever.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I have been eating at Joe's for 2 years now. Great food! Great service! Joe is very personable and takes care of his customers. He makes recommendations and if what you want isn't on the menu he will make it for you. Everything is cooked fresh and served hot. The quality is exceptional and portion size is perfect. If you have the time make Joe's your stop for breakfast or lunch and you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank DRJ469
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I am from the SLC, however when i am in Orem Joe's Cafe is where i am throwing down (eating) weather it is breakfast or Lunch. from the moment of waliking through that door the greeting /welcome is amazing i can feel and see they are glad to see and serve me., the ombiance of the restaurants is enertegetic, and happy the aroma reminds me of some good down south cooking, The food fresh the flavor tasty so good, The bones of the pork chops, yes i said the bones my goodness amazing, the amount of food is more than fair for the price $$. The owner cooking yet still made time to come our table to see how we were doing, For a small restaurant the bigger restaurants could take a page from Joe's Cafe in food flavor and hospitality.

Jay Molock

Reviewed January 9, 2013

I never liked grits til I had Joe's. My goodness, he makes everything taste good! All made fresh from scratch, great breakfasts. If you like biscuits and gravy, Joe is the Man! Love his burger, too.