“Good down home Southern Cooking”
Review of Joe's Cafe

Joe's Cafe
Ranked #8 of 228 Restaurants in Orem
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I never liked grits til I had Joe's. My goodness, he makes everything taste good! All made fresh from scratch, great breakfasts. If you like biscuits and gravy, Joe is the Man! Love his burger, too.

There are newer reviews for Joe's Cafe

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I went in for breakfast this morning and was served the worst food I have ever seen. The omelet looked like a mix of burned shredded potatoes, onions, undercooked bacon and scrambled eggs. It didn't even look like an omelet. The pancakes were greasy and burned around the edges and served cold. The hash browns were burned black and tasted bad. There was a lot of food but I could only eat a small portion of it until I just couldn't eat another bite. I have been sick to the stomach all day long day since trying to eat the food served. It was the first and the last time I will ever go to this place.

2  Thank Richard G
Reviewed June 20, 2012

If you want to be waited on this is not the place for you. But if you want excellent Cafe type food then eat at Joes. All in my party enjoyed their meals, 2 of us ate breakfast and 1 ate lunch. Large servings... omelete easily could have been shared. Does not have much in visually atmosphere but Joe is a real character. Only spent one day in Orem or I would have eaten at Joe's again.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

If you want to go someplace original in Orem instead of all the chain restaurants, then I highly recommend Joe's Cafe. It is not a big place but it is huge on flavor. I had the avocado bacon burger with grilled onions and it was so delicious. My mom is a connoisseur of patty melts, and she said the one she had at Joe's was the best ever! We will definitely be coming back here again. A great place to eat at in Happy Valley.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Try the avocado bacon burger it's great. Usually the bacon on most burgers is pathetic, but at Joe's you get perfectly cooked thick strips, very friendly atmosphere. Great burger place, and supposedly the breakfast is amazing.