All reviews pancake machine front desk room was clean queen bed student housing biscuits and gravy business center gas station newer hotel fourth floor included breakfast would stay again nice place to stay well taken care parking lot easy access stayed one night
Reviewed July 22, 2018

Excessively and I do mean excessively slow check-in. It was late, and I was very tired, so it didn't sit too well with me that check-in took so long. Spire elite members shouldn't have to wait a VERY long time to check-in. I thought this was one of the slowest check-ins I had experienced, but encountered even slower service at another Holiday Inn property a few days later.
The internet wasn't any better. I think it was the slowest we've ever had at a hotel. It was actually slower than what I have at home and I live in the middle of nowhere. I think that says enough. The ice machine on our floor was out of order. It sounded like the ceiling was going to fall in when the people were walking in the room above us. The lighting in the bathroom was dim for putting on make-up and for some reason the shower leaked a little water out when each of us bathed.
The best thing I can say about the place is that they actually gave me the room I had requested even though we arrived late. The breakfast was pretty good too. It is also newly remodeled.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Alex H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orem-North Provo, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations when you stayed with us. We are always working hard on improving our service, and with your comments we will be able to make positive changes for our guest. I hope you will stay with us again in the future to show you this is not a normal experience here at the hotel.

Alex Hammond

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

I regularly stay here on my travels between AZ & AB. It's always reliable, clean & comfortable. Even with reno's in the hotel it was still quiet, comfortable and clean. Despite the reno's the staff went out of their way to ensure breakfast was a great success and start to our day.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Pam D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orem-North Provo, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2018

We are honored to be one of your regular stops on your travels! I will share your comments with my staff. Thank you for your patience during our upgrades. We are excited to share with you our new breakfast menu next month. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for the first leg of our trip to South Dakota. The hotel was clean, though under construction. They still had breakfast provided and the woman attendant who helped guests with breakfast was such a kind person. Fast check in and safe location. Pool area was nice.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Pam D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orem-North Provo, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

We enjoy reading reviews such as yours. I am pleased to have you as a guest and would love to have you back anytime!

Reviewed May 19, 2018

My wife and I stayed here May 10th-13th. We are retired and have family in the area and visit them several times a year. Be aware of IHG's "Advance purchase rate" policy. I wasn't, so I got stuck with an a fourth night, including a $20. pet fee, even after leaving a day early. Seems like a fairly amateur operation. On one day we could leave our room until about 11:00. Apparently housekeeping assumed we didn't want the room made up since they never showed up.

Room Tip: Select another hotel
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Pam D, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Orem-North Provo, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. Please know that your feedback is very important to us, such as yours. to continually make changes o our brand and improve your experience. I hope that you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed April 18, 2018

Clean, fast check-in & out; excellent free breakfast; plenty of parking; Utah people are diligent & take pride in their work! We just needed a clean comfy room for the night before starting our National Parks touring after landing in Salt Lake City & this was perfect for the price.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

We hope that you enjoyed the National Parks! They are beautiful this time of year!