“Nice Dining spot”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dallas, Texas
“Nice Dining spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

was good, and lots of staff, very mountain western style. so many people went out there for diner in orem, ut.

Visited April 2014

Lexington, Kentucky
“Not sure of the Hype”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

I have had family and friends rave about this restaurant forever. I have eaten there twice now and NOT sure why everyone loves it so much. I was starting to think it was me, then my son and wife agreed with me. It is at best, average. I like Chipolte as a better Fresh-Mex place.

Lindon, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fresh live fast food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love the fastness of ordering, the variety of choices of meats or non-meat, seeing my food prepared to my order, with more nutritious lettuce and cilantro. I love the quick in and out in 15-30 minutes depending on whether I am alone or have company and the Price is right! My personal vote is the tostada with shredded chicken breast and a smaller tortilla with their creamy house dressing. This is where I stop when I am hungry?

• Visited February 2014
Orem, Utah
“Great Utah Original Fresh-Mex”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I love this place. Their salads are amazing, but their burritos are also great, as is their lime-mint mojioto drink. If you like fresh-mex, you'll like this place. We usually grab a couple salads to go and eat them at home while watching a movie. You can order online and pick it up when you're ready. It's a good price for a Friday night take-out meal for 2. One of the best Utah-based restaurants there is! If you're from out of town it's worth a visit.

Visited December 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Over-rated and has become a bit too expensive for what you get.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

Have gone off and on for years since they opened their first store, but have gone increasingly less over the last 2 years.

In our opinion these guys need to:
Test and offer new options (that aren't just repacking of their existing products) more often to keep their customer base interested.
Work on reducing the lines in some of their locations, because you can't survive off the fad forever
Reduce the amount of filler, or increase the amount of meat and ingredients of substance (watch them some time, they're so stingy in how much meat they put in their burritos and how they spread it around thinly with their equipment to ensure that you at least get a small "sliver" of meat in each bite). They then fill their products with huge volumes of rice, beans, and lettuce (the latter of which I don't mind, but it's all still cheap filler with very little of substance that costs them anything). I understand making a profit, but I don't think they have this problem.

There are many great burrito place in the provo, salt lake area, that are much more generous and at the same or lower price. These guys will lose some of their customers if their executive management doesn't stop being entirely focused on profit (we understand you need to make a profit, but stop being so greedy), and starts putting the product and customer experience first. There are a lot of other growing companies that are going to chew in to your market if you don't fix this.

Visited May 2013