TownePlace Suites Provo Orem
$99
$108
$93
$76
Residence Inn Provo(Provo)(Great Value!)
$125
Residence Inn
All reviewsfull kitchenfront desksmall kitchenbed roomlarge grocery storenice hot breakfastindoor pool jacuzzirooms are clean and spaciousutah countygas stationwaffleswould recommend this hotel to anyoneworked greatample parkingfitness roomchecking outvery nice hotel
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I had a group of people coming to the hotel for a yearly planning session. I thought the rooms would be big enough so that we didn't need a meeting room which they were very large but we had more people than expected. Michael the manager was EXTREMELY accommodating and great about making sure our experience was one of a kind. Because I needed a business room last minute Michael helped out tremendously. The staff was helpful with operating the technology in the conference room and even gave us extra time in there. If we ever travel to Provo or Orem again we will be staying at this hotel. It was also very conveniently located right off of the freeway.

1  Thank ColleenPaaP
TPS_Orem_GM, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Provo Orem, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Colleen,

Thank you for taking time to complete a review on Tripadvisor. I am so glad that you chose our hotel and that you had a positive experience. I was so pleased that you had the chance to work with Michael. He is great! We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you and again.

Mark Stoddard

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I've been staying in this Hotel for 3 months now. And i have to say that the service is awesome especially the front desk (Hannah). This is the main reason why I chose 5 stars for the rating. They are very friendly and always helpful with recommendations!

Room: I got a suite with living room, bed room and kitchen on the fourth floor. A lot of space with everything you need! The grill in the lobby is fantastic and the staff always provided us the necessary grill utensils. There is probably just one thing which I don't like and that is the fact that you hear the freeway in my room. But that didn't prevent me from changing the room. I really like the view with all the mountains and the Utah Lake.

Maintenance: Once my shower head started to leak. I told the front desk and the maintenance guy installed a new head within two hours. The maintenance team is open minded and very friendly as well.

Housekeeping: Standard cleaning. Towels get changed everyday and the bed sheets once a week.

Room Tip: Rooms on the fourth floor have a really good view on the Utah Lake and the mountains. But the room in the corner is closer to the freeway and a little bit noisier sometimes.
1  Thank Nikolaus W
TPS_Orem_GM, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Provo Orem, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Nikolaus,

Thank you for taking time to share your comments with us on Tripadvisor. I know that it can be difficult to be away from home for such a long time, I am so glad that you enjoyed your experience with us. As a long-term stay hotel, we want you to feel at home when you stay with us. We appreciate your business!

Mark Stoddard - General Manager

Reviewed February 24, 2014

The hotel is very good. The rates are reasonable and the staff takes care of you. The hotel is well cleaned and the rooms are new and have a kitchen for long terms stays. Right off the freeway. I have stayed here since the hotel opened

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
TPS_Orem_GM, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Provo Orem, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Chris,

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel on Tripadvisor. We are so pleased that you enjoy our hotel! We do appreciate your repeat business and we look forward to continuing to serve you when you travel to Orem.

Mark Stoddard
Genral Manager

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I have been staying here over 2 years...They make me feel at home and try to meet all my requirements in term of housing...Hannah at the the front dest could not be kinder and gives helpful advise for the area...The area is close to freeway yet no noise..Carrington at first desk is professiional. Michael Gregson as Director of Sales has been helpful with plan for our daughters upcoming wedding date and make sure rooms are ready and within our budget yet meet our needs...Rooms are clean and kitchen amenities are more than what you need for a stay..Plenty of free parking close to hotel as a solo traveler I will say feeling SAFE is a major reason to repeat business and you do feel SAFE here and feel the staff is on top of their game to make your stay a very pleasant one. Location is close and easy to acces all the way to Springville, Provo, and Orem area... location, safety, pleasant presonal, and clean housing...It meet all my requirements for many return visits. Breakfast you can find anything for every one in your party to start their day off right. Lobby area is appealing to the eye and the map in the lobby is colorful and give information of the area and weather in a very fun way...Again I would have to say if you have the pleasure of Hannah to check in all will be well!!!!!

Room Tip: Corner rooms are larger.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
TPS_Orem_GM, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Provo Orem, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Ms. Riley,
Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your experiences at our hotel. As a team, we were so happy to read your kind comments. I was pleased to read your comments about our great location, amenities, and the safety of our guests.

Your recognition of Hannah, Carrington, and Michael is spot on. We do have such an incredible staff, I feel honored to work with them! We look forward to continuing to serve you and your family. Thank you for your continued business!

Mark Stoddard, General Manager
801-225-4477

Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff that make your stay most comfortable. The rooms are clean, feel new and the kitchen amenities are very more than needed.
Nice warm breakfast for the business traveler on the go with a view of the mountains next to a cozy Fireplace.
Awesome way to start your day

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Michael G, Director of Sales at TownePlace Suites Provo Orem, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Dear cpaggie1,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your feedback in regards to your recent stay at our TownePlace Suites by Marriott in Orem. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, and look forward to the next opportunity to serve you when you are in town. Have a wonderful day!

Michael Gregson